Next generation hearing protection
The Liberator® HP headset is the next generation in electronic hearing protection.
The way it works is – using most modern technology available, algorithms to determine where thing are and reproduce the audio in your ear more naturally. Were’ enhancing but also want it to act like a natural hearing environment.
Situational awareness: Not only can you perceive the direction of the sound , but also how far away the sound is. This is an important feature in someone looking for high-end hearing protection.
State-of-the-art features: The headset is programmed like an equalizer to enhance human speech over ambient noise.
Multi-mode: Mode 1 – impulse noises; hearing protection, then active noise cancellation mode 2; consistent loud noise such as a generator.
Unique to the The Lib HP can conveniently select the multi-mode adjustability right from the headset.
The Liberator HP provides enhanced hearing protection in all environments, such as protection from impulse/gunfire noise and high decibel constant background audio, while advanced sound localization provides maximum situational awareness and sound detection.
Glass polymer injection-molded earcups provide excellent durability.
- First of its kind multi-mode adjustability providing Electronic Noise Compression, Active Noise Cancellation and both simultaneously
- Industry leading sound localization for maximum situational awareness and sound detection
- First of its kind Dual Fuel: runs on either two AAA or one CR123 battery
- First headset with user audio profiles modifiable by using Near Field Communications (NFC) technology
- 100-300-hour run time (mode dependent)
- Proprietary high definition speakers and speaker enclosures
- Modular headset suspension, user adjustable to be either over-the-head or behind-the-head for maximum comfort
- Proprietary Earcup design layered with sound barrier technology
Optional Universal Suspension System also allows for wear behind-the-head or with helmet rail attachment.
Safariland’s Liberator HP headset is produced to Mil Spec so that it can be converted into either a single (Liberator IV) or dual comm (Liberator V) headset. Upon special request, TCI can integrate TCI’s proprietary communication components to transform this hearing protection into a communications system.
A Push-to-Talk (PTT) can also be purchased separately and added to the system.
Add a pair of Liberator HP’s to your gear bag today and see what next generation hearing protection sounds like.