Next generation hearing protection
The Liberator® HP headset is the next generation in electronic hearing protection.
State-of-the-art features of this multi-mode electronics package include human speech isolation and Near Field Communications (NFC) wireless firmware updatable signal processors. The Liberator HP provides enhanced hearing protection in all environments, such as protection from impulse/gunfire noise and high decibel constant background audio, while advanced sound localization provides maximum situational awareness and sound detection. Glass polymer injection-molded earcups provide excellent durability.
- First of its kind multi-mode headset: Electronic Noise Compression and Active Noise Cancellation
- Industry leading sound localization for maximum situational awareness and sound detection
- First of its kind Dual Fuel: runs on either two AAA or one CR123 battery
- First headset with user audio profiles modifiable by using Near Field Communications (NFC) technology
- 100-300-hour run time (mode dependent)
- Proprietary high definition speakers and speaker enclosures
- Modular headset suspension, user adjustable to be either over-the-head or behind-the-head for maximum comfort
- Proprietary Earcup design layered with sound barrier technology
The Mil Spec Liberator HP is the basis Earcup for the Liberator IV and V communications headsets, and can be converted into either a single or dual comm headset. Upon request, TCI can integrate a microphone and lead cable to transform this hearing protection into a communication system.
A Push-to-Talk (PTT) can also be purchased separately and added to the system.
“Our ultimate goal has always been to develop the next-level communications product.”
Brad Medine, Communications Category Director
Add a pair of Liberator HP’s to your gear bag today and see what next generation hearing protection sounds like.